Antistatic is a crisp, uncompromising platform fighter focused on exploring competitive mechanics. Built, animated, and designed by a solo developer, in a bespoke, custom engine.
Inside a crumbling digital world, atomic combatants carry out their programming in an endless series of battles over the remaining shielded landmarks.
- Online play — join one other player in online matches; online is still early in development, with much more in the works
- Familiar mechanics — shields, directional influence, lag-canceling, grabs, wavedashing, and more
- Full GameCube controller support — play with the iconic platform fighter controller using the official adapter
- 6 characters — all with different play styles, and more planned
- 10 stage layouts — some staples, and some new