Antistatic is a crisp, uncompromising indie platform fighter. Simple for beginners, with a philosophy to emphasize depth and variety of play at all levels. Engage in local or online multiplayer battles as teams or as rivals.
Inside a crumbling digital world, atomic combatants carry out their programming in an endless series of battles over the remaining shielded landmarks.
- Online play — join one other player in online matches; online is still early in development, with much more in the works
- Familiar mechanics — shields, directional influence, lag-canceling, grabs, wavedashing, and more
- Full GameCube controller support — play with the iconic platform fighter controller using the official adapter
- 5 characters — all with different play styles, and more coming over Early Access
- 10 stage layouts — some staples, and some new